3rd June 2018, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

How to get ratification done for degree equivalence for my MD (Gen.Medicine), 1996, Mumbai University?

Where do you get the application form for degree Ratification. In other words, my degree MD (Gen.Medicine)1996, University of Mumbai, Maharashtra is equivalent to Internal Medicine which needs to be updated. Who does it? Please provide link/details.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for CAT examination? I am a student of class 9th
  2. How to do correspondence MA through Mumbai University? I have done B.A from Mumbai University
  3. Can I apply for MMS programme in Mumbai University if securing 50% in B.A.LLB?
  4. What should I do to get the Transcript of B.Ed course of Mumbai University?
  5. Is B.Ed from Pacific University, Udaipur equivalent to B.Ed from Berhampur University?
  6. Which university is the best one to pursue degree?
  7. Will I get Job in Mumbai if I pursue my B.Sc and M.Sc from Mumbai University?
  8. Is a degree in B.Ed from IGNOU equivalent to degree from University of Mumbai
  9. How can I change my University from Mumbai University to Pune University after 1st semester of degree?
  10. Can I apply for MMS from Mumbai University after completing M.I degree from Ellim University? Am I eligible to apply for MPSC and UPSC?
  11. How to do degree in mumbai university?
  12. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  13. Best University in India for bachelors degree course in Physiotherapy?
  14. Which university should I choose for B.Com between Mumbai and Annamalai University?
  15. How to do B.Ed degree course through correspondence? i am a graduate from Mumbai University
  16. Is it possible to study LLB and B.Com degree simultaniously?
  17. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  18. Top ranked engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?