2nd October 2016, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

How can I change my University from Mumbai University to Pune University after 1st semester of degree?

Hi, I am studying in Mumbai University. Due to some reasons I want to change my study location and University as well. Please guide me, how I can change Mumbai University to Pune University after 1st semester of degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  2. Which university is the best one to pursue degree?
  3. Is it possible to change University from Pune University to BAMU University after completing 1st year of B.Pharmacy course? -- [New]
  4. What is the procedure to change the University from Nagpur University to Pune University for BA 1st year?
  5. How can I change my University form Mumbai to Kolhapur after completing 1st year B.Sc course?
  6. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?
  7. Possibility to change university from Shivaji University to Pune University after 1st year of B.Sc? What is the process for it?
  8. Is it possible to change the college in Mumbai University in 3rd year?
  9. How to change after 2nd year engineering from university of Pune to Mumbai University?
  10. Top ranked engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I prepare for semester exams to become topper in BCA of Pune University?
  12. Procedure to change from North Maharashtra University to University of Pune or Mumbai University for Biotechnology Branch?
  13. Is it possible to change the University from Bharadhidasan University to Kamaraj University after completing 1st year of the course?
  14. Universities offering M.Com(CS) course
  15. Is it possible to change from Kerala University to Calicut University? Can I change college from semester 5 onwards?
  16. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?
  17. Is it possible to change from Chemical Engineering to EXTC or Computer after 1st semester or 1st year in college affiliated to Mumbai University?
  18. Can I change from Kerala university to calicut university?
31st July 2017, 09:06 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change my University from Mumbai University to Pune University after 1st semester of degree?

No, you are not eligible to change the university as candidates have only option to change their college after 1st year of course within the university.

So, if you are not able to pursue your course from Mumbai university then only option with you will be to take fresh admission in Pune University next year.
31st July 2017, 11:16 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change my University from Mumbai University to Pune University after 1st semester of degree?

Sorry, there is no possibility of changing the university as candidates are only eligible to take migration from colleges to get admission in colleges of same university only, if both the colleges agree.

So, you are not eligible for changing the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?