16th August 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

How to do degree in mumbai university?

I hav to do degree in electronics and telecommunication branch externally i hav completed my diploma in same branch i want to do degree in Mumbai University I want to know abt admission dates n Fess?????

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get Job in Mumbai if I pursue my B.Sc and M.Sc from Mumbai University?
  2. Is a degree in B.Ed from IGNOU equivalent to degree from University of Mumbai
  3. How to do degree in mumbai university?
  4. Can I apply for MMS from Mumbai University after completing M.I degree from Ellim University? Am I eligible to apply for MPSC and UPSC?
  5. Which university should I choose for B.Com between Mumbai and Annamalai University?
  6. How to do B.Ed degree course through correspondence? i am a graduate from Mumbai University
  7. How may I do part time degree courses for law? I've done civil engineering from Mumbai university
  8. Is there any common entrance test being conducted by Mumbai university? I am interested to study BSc IT degree
  9. Top colleges for M.Sc (Biotechnology) in India -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Top ranked engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. Completion of B.Com degree after gap of 3 to 4 years from Mumbai University? Subjects to appear and date of examination?
  12. How to do MSc after completing BSc MLT?
  13. Distance education programme of Annamalai University for B.Com admission? Does B.Com degree has equal value as compared to correspondence B.Com of M.Com university?
  14. Universities offering Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University after doing B.Com from Mumbai University
  17. Is it good to take MCA degree distance learning course in Mumbai University?
  18. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?