2nd June 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get the Transcript of B.Ed course of Mumbai University?

I need a transcript of B.Ed. I have completed B.Ed in March 1996 from Nagrik Shikshan Santha's College of Education. What I have to do to get the transcript, do I have to go to Mumbai university or I have to go to college?

4th June 2016, 03:41 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get the Transcript of B.Ed course of Mumbai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need a transcript of B.Ed. I have completed B.Ed in March 1996 from Nagrik Shikshan Santha's College of Education. What I have to do to get the transcript, do I have to go to Mumbai university or I have to go to college?

You have to contact the college for the certificates of B.Ed or you can contact the university. You can also check the details in the website of the university. You can contact the college in person for more details. You can get a copy of the certificates from the university, for which you have to contact the college department in person.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?