19th August 2012, 09:08 PM
Jeffrey Peter

How to join embedded system after doing final year project in embedded system

I'm a final year EEE student. I'm doing my final year project in Embedded systems. I would like to follow specialization in Embedded system. Is there any certifications/Higher studies that could add value to my specialization...

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Embedded System?
  2. Which institute is good for embedded system course? Should I prefer M.E or training course for embedded system?
  3. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  4. Is there any course related to Embedded system(M.Tech) in the IITs?
  5. Where I can do 1 year internship in Embedded System or Visi based?
  6. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  7. How to do project in Embedded System after pursuing M.E?
  8. How to go in the field of embedded system after B.Tech? What should I do after B.Tech to go in the field of embedded system
  9. How to do project in embedded system in Bangalore, Chennai
  10. How to get project work for MSc electronics student? I am interested in embedded system -- [New]
  11. List of best institutes for Embedded System training in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  12. How to do embedded system course if I am a fresher with EC branch?
  13. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  14. Is it useful to do MS in Embedded System? I am doing EEE 3rd year
  15. Colleges for M.Tech in embedded system in AP through PGECET -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Short term courses in Embedded system for final year B.Tech.(ECE) student and future prospects of these course
  17. Which are the best embedded system institution offering embedded system courses for last 5 years
  18. When will the embedded course start? What is the fee for Embedded System course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?