1st June 2016, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBA in University of Oxford, Harvard University or University of Cambridge?

I have completed my B.Pharmacy, I haven't take admission in M.Pharmacy, because I want to study MBA in Abroad. Kindly tell me which entrance exam I have to give for doing MBA in Oxford, Harvard or Cambridge Universities?

1st June 2016, 08:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBA in University of Oxford, Harvard University or University of Cambridge?

To do MBA course in University of Oxford/ Harvard University/ University of Cambridge, you must have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations which are the basic requirements for getting admission in MBA course. By getting good score in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations, you can apply for admission to MBA course in these universities.
1st June 2016, 09:26 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBA in University of Oxford, Harvard University or University of Cambridge?

To be eligible to study MBA course in University of Oxford, Harvard University or University of Cambridge, you must have obtained Undergraduate degree with minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised university.

The Univeristy of Oxford, Univeristy of Cambridge is located in the United Kingdom whereas Harvard University is located in United States. The admission process that you need to follow for getting admission in MBA course in US and UK universities is explained below :-

To get admission in MBA course in US universities, you must have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations and for getting admission in MBA course in UK universities, having TOEFL/IELTS examination is sufficient and no GMAT score is required.

Once, you have appeared and qualified the examinations with good scores, you can start applying for admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities by reporting your examinations scores. If the university accepts your score reports then, they will send you an i20 informing you that you have been offered admission in their university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?