5th January 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get a seat in madras medical college? I am studying CBSE class 12th

i am studying in cbse class 12 how can i get seat in madras medical college

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a medical seat in Madras Medical College/Stanley Medical College/Kilpauk Medical after scoring 199 cutoff?
  2. Is a Assam Domicile student eligible to appear for Assam medical college exam after studying in class 12th under CBSE outside? What is the criteria?
  3. Is it possible to get an MBBS seat in Madras Medical College with 199 marks cutoff?
  4. How much percentage is required to get a seat in best engineering college? I am studying 12th CBSE
  5. Chances of getting a medical seat in Madras Medical College or Stanley Medical College in Chennai after scoring 199 cutoff?
  6. Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam?
  7. Age limit for medical stream after passing 12th? I am studying in class 11th CBSE in JNV Dharwad Karnataka
  8. Will I get medical seat in Madras Medical college after scoring 198.75 cutoff under SC quota?
  9. Will i be able to get a seat in foreigner quota with 199 marks in medical colleges of Chennai?
  10. How to do graduation while studying in class 12th CBSE Board
  11. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate?
  12. B.Pharmacy or Medical Entrance Exams? is B.Pharmacy a good option after 12th? what are some best colleges for B.Pharmacy?
  13. What is the procedure to take admission in medical college for MBBS? I am studying in class 12th
  14. Which should I take between Medical and Non Medical after 10th CBSE?
  15. How many government medical seats are available at Madras Medical College, Stanley Medical College and Kilpauk Medical College? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I get admission in Medical Colleges on the basis of my 12th public score through counseling? How much marks are needed for Madras Medical College?
  17. How to take coaching in a good engineering college? I am studying in class 10th CBSE
  18. For what category is my son eligible for admission in Tamilnadu government medical college?
11th May 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a seat in madras medical college? I am studying CBSE class 12th

Actually i am studying intermediate 2nd year how to get admission in madras medical college?
21st February 2017, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a seat in madras medical college? I am studying CBSE class 12th

My son is studying in CBSE board what is the procedure to get seat in govt medical college in tamilnadu
24th February 2017, 02:00 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that admission in any medical college across India for undergraduate medical courses like MBBS and BDS is done on the basis of common national level entrance examination known as NEET.

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and is held by CBSE once every year.

* Also for appearing in the same your son must satisfy the criteria mentioned here under :-

--> He must be an Indian candidate with HIS age lying in between 17 years and 25 years by the 31st December of that year in which he is going to appearing in the same examination.

--> He must have completed his Class 12th ( or must be appearing in Class 12th board examination ) with PCB group with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board of examination. Marks relaxation of 10% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

Once your son qualify NEET you will have to join the counselling procedure for getting admission in his desired institute and if he satisfy the marks requirement in NEET required for his preferred institute then he is eligible for admission.

For more details about NEET you can visit the link www.cbseneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?