21st February 2017, 12:55 PM
chs_29

Is it possible to pursue B.Tech after completing B.Sc Physics and Electronics?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc Physics and Electronics and now I want to pursue B.Tech so I want to know that is it possible to pursue B.Tech after completing B.Sc Physics and Electronics? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses that I can pursue after finishing B.Sc. based on Electronics?
  2. What should I choose among Electronics, Applied Physics, Astro-Physics, Geophysics and core Physics for M.Sc after completing B.Sc(Physics)?
  3. Can I take admission in B.Tech after doing BSc with Physics, Maths and electronics?
  4. Btech after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course to join after completing BSc, Electronics, Physics and Mathematics?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Physics from Hyderabad University after completing Bachelor's degree with Mathematics, Electronics and Computer Science?
  7. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech?
  8. Is it possible to do B.Ed after completing BSc Physics with 60%?
  9. Whether M.Sc. Physics is preferrable over M.Sc. Electronics for females?
  10. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th to become a Scientist and a Teacher of Physics? -- [New]
  11. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  12. What will be a good option after MSc Electronics after completing BSc in Physics?
  13. What should I do after completing B.Tech in electronics?
  14. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  15. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in M.Sc(Electronics) after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  17. What is the scope for girls after completing post graduation in electronics physics
  18. is it better to go for Physics after doing BSc electronics from DU?

24th February 2017, 03:14 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue B.Tech after completing B.Sc Physics and Electronics?

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology and same is a bachelor degree course of four years after completing which one heads becoming an engineer.

The basic educational requirement for pursuing the same course is a higher secondary school degree with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects with at least 45% aggregate from a recognized board.

So being a graduate in Physics and Electronics i.e; B.Sc in Physics and B.Sc in Electronics you are certainly eligible for pursuing B.tech degree as the basic requirement for B.Sc Physics and B.Sc Electronics is same as that required for B.Tech degree.

Further I would also like to let you know that if you pursue M.Sc in Electronics degree then your combined degree of B.Sc in Electronics and M.Sc in Electronics results to be a degree equivalent to B.Tech degree.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?