7th December 2011, 04:42 PM
ambadipudiramakrishna

How to get a state and central government job after passing government technical examination short hand English?

I have passed Govt. Technical Examination Short Hand English 150 W.P.M.(High Speed), Graduation B.sc.(computers) with 75% aggregate, and Typewriting English Higher.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  3. Am I eligible to attend central/government state government job exam after passing inter with 61%
  4. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  5. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech ECE under Central/State Government?
  6. Maximum age limit to appear for CTET?
  7. What are the possibilities of getting a state or central government job with age 42 years?
  8. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  9. Can I get state or central government job after completion of BPP and B.Com course from Karnataka State Open University?
  10. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  11. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  12. What type of jobs can I get after completing diploma?
  13. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  14. Age limit for Mathematics teachers for getting a job in state or central government? Procedure to get central government teaching job?
  15. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  16. How can I apply for B.Com after completing graduation?
  17. How should I apply for Government Teacher Jobs after completing MA English and B.Ed with social and english as methodologies?
  18. What is the maximum age limit for Central Government Employees for applying for Meghalaya Public Service Commission? -- [New]
16th January 2012, 07:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a state and central government job after passing government technical examination short hand English?

After passing government technical examination, short hand in English you cannot get job directly with the government of India. In order to get a government job you have to appear for the written test conducted by Central and State government every year. You can appear for the entrance exam as per your interest and eligibility, conducted by UPSC, SSC, State Level PSC, RRB, IBPS, Other Nationalized Banks etc. Apply for the entrance exam of your choice through registration by paying the requisite fee. To know more about government jobs follow the employment news, you can refer, www.upsc.gov.in, www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on exams for government jobs.
10th June 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a state and central government job after passing government technical examination short hand English?

how to get government job, i have passed shorthad higher (english) & typewriting higher (english) , lower(tamil)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?