27th September 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities of getting a state or central government job with age 42 years?

Can I get government job in 42 year age in rajasthan state or central govt. i am in gen.cataloger. Done M.A. (In public admin.), M.B.A. ( personnel )? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? I just wanted to understand the possibilities of getting the government job soon!

30th September 2015, 12:02 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the possibilities of getting a state or central government job with age 42 years?

I am sorry to tell you, you are not eligible for State, Central govt jobs being 42 yrs of Age.
Age relaxation is there as per the government norms. The Limits for Age relaxation are given below.

For OBC -- 3 years

For SC/ST candidates -- 5 years

For PH Candidates -- 10 years.
But you are in 40’s So, you can’t eligible for these jobs.

But there is another option for you that is you can also apply for State wide government jobs also. Since there is a High Upper Age limit.

And you have options in Private sector also.

So, better to try In Private sector jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?