13th December 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit for Central Government Employees for applying for Meghalaya Public Service Commission?

I am working in Central Government. I want to get a job in state government of Meghalaya. So tell me what is the maximum age limit for central government employee for appearing?

16th December 2015, 08:17 PM
aviral@12345

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit for Central Government Employees for applying for Meghalaya Public Service Commission?

Being Central Government employee, you are also applicable for age relaxation for appearing in the same examination upto 5 years if you belong to general category,8 years if you belong to OBC category and 10 years if you belong to SC/ST category
3rd November 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit for Central Government Employees for applying for Meghalaya Public Service Commission?

I belong to the ST category and want to apply for job in the meghalaya government. What is the maximum age limit?
15th July 2019, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Age relaxation for Ias exam being central government employees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?