25th November 2012, 02:56 PM
harmeet sandhu

How to get syllabus for economics in B.A 3rd year exam

how can i get the syllabus for economics in b.a 3rd year exams?

Related Questions:
  1. B.A 3rd year economics syllabus?
  2. Can I appear for GATE in 2nd year engineering just to get some idea? How often does GATE Syllabus change?
  3. What can I do for CA? I am a student of B.A 3rd year in economics
  4. Am I eligible for business economics? I am pursuing B.Com 3rd year
  5. Kuvempu University BA Economics 3rd Year- Development Economics (Paper V) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. What is the syllabus for M.E economics?
  7. How to become an IAS officer? What is the syllabus?
  8. How can I get patna university 3rd year syllabus of economics honors?
  9. Kuvempu University B. A. 3rd year Economics International Economics(Paper- III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Kurukshetra University Computer Science and Engineering 3rd Sem-Basics Of Economics And Management Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  11. From when I should start preparation of CAT being a B.Sc(Economics) 3rd year student? List of coaching classes with fee structure in Chennai? -- [New]
  12. Syllabus for the Entrance Exam for MA in Economics of Delhi School of Economics and JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. TYB.Com business economics 3rd year question papers with answers?
  14. B.A 3rd economics question papers?
  15. Punjab University Chandigarh B.A 3rd year economics question papers of previous years?
  16. What is the syllabus of B.A 3rd year
  17. How can I fill-up the application form of SLET? Detailed information, syllabus and examination date of SLET(Economics)? Is it beneficial to appear SLET for Economics?
  18. Kuvempu University, B. A., 3rd Year, Economics, Indian Economy (Paper- IV) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
30th October 2014, 09:28 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get syllabus for economics in B.A 3rd year exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmeet sandhu View Post
how can i get the syllabus for economics in b.a 3rd year exams?
Syllabus for BA Economics Course:-

Indian Agriculture
Nature and Importance: Trends in Agricultural area, Production and Productivity; Factors determining Productivity; Irrigation; New agricultural strategy; Agricultural marketing and prices; Rural Credit – Micro Finance and SHGS. The problem of food security.

Industry and services
Structure, Growth and employment of Industry ; Industrial policies of 1956 and 1991, Growth and problems of small scale Industries, Foreign Capital and Aid , FEMA, Disinvestment policy in India – FDI ; Growing importance of service sector in India – education and health.

Andhra Pradesh State Economy
Gross State Domestic Product (GSDP) – Trends and Composition ; Demographic features ; Agriculture – Land Utilization, cropping pattern and irrigation ; Industry – Growth structure and employment of Industry ; Poverty and Unemployment in Andhra Pradesh; Service sector in Andhra Pradesh.

Economic Development:
Meaning of Economic Growth & Development, measures of Economic Development - GNP, PCI, PQLI and HDI, Factors influencing economic development – Balanced and unbalanced growth. Choice of Techniques, Concept of Sustainable Development and Inclusive Growth.

Structure of the Indian Economy:
Basic features; Natural resources–Land ,water and forest resources ; Basic Demographic features – Growth of population – Rural and Urban population Occupational distribution population – distribution; National Income in India – Trends and composition; Poverty, and unemployment ; Current Five year plan – Objectives and Allocation of Resources ; L P G Policies in India.
17th September 2018, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get syllabus for economics in B.A 3rd year exam

Can you provide me ba 3rs year economics syllabus of 2018 of Lucknow University please?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?