7th July 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I get patna university 3rd year syllabus of economics honors?

how can i get the syllabus of patna university for B Ahonours in
plzz send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
19th July 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get patna university 3rd year syllabus of economics honors?

SIR ........AT PRSNT I AM DOING ECO(HONS) FINAL YR FROM PATNA UNIVERSITY..AS FURTHER I WAN TO TAKE ADMISSION IN DU/DSE.. BT I M NT WELL AWARE ABT THE ADMISSION PROCESS IN THESE COLGS. SO PLS LET ME KNW.........! IF THESE COLLAGES HOLD ENTRNS EXAMS.....? IF YES THN FRM WHR I CAN GET SYLLABS OF THE EXAM.?
4th April 2017, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get patna university 3rd year syllabus of economics honors?

I want to get last 5 years question paper of urdu honours paper 5,6,7 & 8 of BA part 3 of Patna university. I requested you to please send me soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?