9th January 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus for the Entrance Exam for MA in Economics of Delhi School of Economics and JNU?

please give me the syllabus of the enterance test for ma economics of delhi school of economics and jnu

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for the Entrance Exam for MA in Economics of Delhi School of Economics and JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Syllabus of Delhi School of Economics and JNU M.A.(Economics) entrance exams?
  3. What is the syllabus for entrance exam of M.A Economics in Delhi School of Economics and JNU
  4. What is the syllabus for Delhi School of Economics and JNU entrance exam for pursuing M.A in Economics
  5. What is the syllabus followed for Delhi school of economics for MA economics entrance?
  6. What is the syllabus followed for Delhi school of Economics for MA economics entrance exam?
  7. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  8. When will be the results of MA Economics Entrance exam of JNU? Career options if unqualified in ISI,JNU,MSE for DSE seat?
  9. Results of MA Economics entrance exam of JNU and Madras School of Economics out?
  10. What is the syllabus of delhi school of economics followe for MA Economics entrance exam?
  11. Entrance exams to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics? -- [New]
  12. Detailed information, syllabus and suitable books for preparation of M.A(Economics) entrance exam conducted by Madras School of Economics? When the application form will be release?
  13. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  14. Eligibility for doing M.A Economics from JNU after MA Economics from Punjab University?
  15. Am I eligible for economics hons in Delhi school of Economics?
  16. Previous years question papers of M.A Economics in Delhi School of Economics?
  17. Does Delhi School of Economics offer PhD in Economics? Entrance exam to get admission?
  18. JNU M.A in economics admission syllabus?
9th January 2012, 02:35 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Syllabus for the Entrance Exam for MA in Economics of Delhi School of Economics and JNU?

Syllabus for the Entrance Exam for MA in Economics JNU.

The test will include questions on

micro-economics,
macro-economics,
mathematics,
and
statistics
and
some related subjects such as public economics and economic development.

There are two types of questions in the paper

(i) questions requiring precise and short answers,
and
(ii) essay-type questions with specified word limits.

DURATION OF EXAM- 3 HOURS

Sets of previous questions papers for the programme ARE available and can be purchased from the University at a nominal cost.
9th January 2012, 04:19 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for the Entrance Exam for MA in Economics of Delhi School of Economics and JNU?

500/- for general candidates
300/- for sc/st/ph cndidates
for ma
" the registrar, university of delhi "
11th January 2012, 08:00 PM
neelza

may i know the detailed syllabus for entrance exam of du and dse
11th January 2012, 08:03 PM
neelza

what topic will be there in micro,macro,stats...........
2nd March 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

being a business graduate, can i apply for Business economics in JNU & DSE....what is the prescribed syllabus
16th March 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Is there a separate entrance for mathematics students?
And when is the entrance test?
10th April 2012, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

application date for m.a. entrace in dse
21st April 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

what should the percentage in B.A to get admission in delhi school of economics for M.A
17th May 2012, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

when m.a in ecnomics form come of du ,what is last date of submit form
21st May 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

please help me i need a syllabus..........
25th May 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

when are ma forms for economics available for du?
29th May 2012, 10:44 PM
kawaljeeet kaur

how can i download syllabus for entrance for masters in economics in delhi university?
28th July 2012, 07:16 PM

how can i download syllabus for entrance for masters in economics in delhi university?
15th August 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

how marks reuired to apply for ma in delhi school of economics?
14th October 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

what topic will be there in micro,macro,stats.......and what is the syllabus of ma economics entrance of Delhi university.
sharjeel
10th November 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,this is partha sarathi reddy.present iam pursuing my ug(b.com).i wanted to know the fee structure&entrance exam details of delhi school of economics.so irequest you to please send me the details.thank you sir
12th November 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir i'm a b.tech graduate am i eligible for ma in economics from dse?
27th December 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for ma economics entrance exam JNU
4th January 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

is a student of b.com background eligible for M.A Economics in DSE??
4th January 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

is a student of b.com background eligible for DSE??
4th February 2013, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have economic in graduation level bt i havent opt eco as my hons. So, can i apply for m.a in economic and what percentage i need in it. Plx sir let me knw soon for taking adm. In jnu for the year 2013
with regards
jigmat
17th April 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

entrence exam syllabus for economics 2013
27th May 2013, 10:55 PM
Rupsha Chatterji

Sir,

Please let me know about the syllabus for the entrance exam for M.a. in ECONOMICS of Delhi School of Economics & the eligibility of a student to get admission in DSE?
5th September 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
please let me know that what topics will be there in micro,macro and statistics
23rd November 2013, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
please give me the syllabus of the enterance test for ma economics of delhi school of economics and jnu
give me the syllabus of the enterance test for the ma economics of delhi school of economics and jnu
7th December 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE SYLLABUS OF ECONOMICS FOR MA ENTRANCE EXAM 2014.
12th December 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to know syllabus of bhu jnu and fees deatels
24th December 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Presently i am graduating from kashmir university,my sub r eng,eco,his and pol sc.it is a three years course.I want to do hons in eco before applying for MA in economics.p;s ad|guide me .Thanks.
24th December 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam studying b.com 2nd year may i know the syllabus of ma economics entrance exam please suggest me sir
29th April 2015, 05:05 AM
Unregistered

my name is vikash prakash now i am reading in Bhu 3rd year in economics .i want to ask that may i take the admission in du? Because i don't belong to mathematics .it was not in my core subject in I.A and B.A but i know the mathematics at 12 level just guide me i am in puzzles
22nd July 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the process of preparation to easily finish syllabus for ma economics.
10th September 2016, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

What is Utlitty 2quschan perimaredada and secandiredada answer me please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?