18th September 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for business economics? I am pursuing B.Com 3rd year

i m persuing b.com 3rd year from B.H.U. VARANASI. i dont have maths in class 12. and got 65% in 12th from CBSE board. m i eligible for business economics?

28th April 2016, 10:14 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for business economics? I am pursuing B.Com 3rd year

Yes, you can do Master of Business Economics after passing B.Com.

Master of Business Economics is a two years duration post graduation degree in the field of economics.

Business economics deals with economic issues and problems related to business organization, management, and strategy.

Eligibility criteria required for admission to Master of Business Economics are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed Graduation degree with a minimum of 45% (40% for SC/ST/OBC) marks in Commerce/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Business Administration/ B.Tech.

Colleges that offers Master of Business Economics course :

University of Delhi - DU, Delhi

Bhim Rao Ambedkar College, Delhi

Indian Institute of Management - IIM Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad

Doaba College, Jalandhar.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?