18th August 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get teacher job in Bangalore?

How to get a teacher job in Bangalore ?. Please tell me the details for the same

Related Questions:
  1. How to get teacher job in Bangalore? -- [New]
  2. How to take up Teaching profession after finishing MBA? What are the pre-requisites to become a teacher?
  3. How may I get a good job in Bangalore? How can I become pilot in Bangalore or IAF in India?
  4. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  5. What is the qualification required to get central government teacher job?
  6. Will I be eligible for teaching jobs in polytechnic after completing B.Tech through distance education from RVD university in Rajasthan?
  7. Age limit for Government Lady Teacher? If I am 27 years old can I apply for a Teacher's job?
  8. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  9. Government teacher in case of my father death? B.Tech will be considered for this job?
  10. What type of job are offered to 12th pass students? What are the requirements? Can I get government teacher job?
  11. How to search for a job in Bangalore for Mechanical Engineering
  12. Am i eligible for DSSB TGT Teacher Job after doing B.Ed?
  13. Is it possible to get a job with Ph.D in English? How can I make my career as a Teacher?
  14. How to do a government job after doing B.Ed course? How to get a teacher job in Delhi MCD?
  15. How to get Hindi Teacher job in USA?
  16. What is the age limitation for OBC category to get a job as government teacher in Delhi after passing BEED
  17. After retirement from Army can I apply for government Teacher job in Haryana?
  18. Career options for B.Sc Maths(H)? -- [Most Discussed]
29th August 2014, 06:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get teacher job in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get a teacher job in Bangalore ?. Please tell me the details for the same
Nice to see that you are interested to become a Teacher. To become a Teacher, you have to get some training and experience in teaching field. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is the minimum educational qualification required to become a Teacher. So, you have to be qualified in B.Ed course in order to become a teacher.

Bachelor of Education is a professional course, having a duration of two years. Some college offers the course in semester pattern, whereas some others offers the same in yearly pattern.

B.Ed Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Graduation is the basic qualification required to apply for B.Ed course.
  • The candidate have to qualify the degree with minimum 50% marks from any of recognized institutes of the country.
  • 45% marks for Reserved Category
  • Most of the Universities conduct their own entrance exam selection purpose.
  • The marks obtained in entrance exam and qualifying degree are taken into consideration at the time of the admission process.

The applicant can apply for the course through the official website of the colleges that offers the degree. The details regarding the admission will be published on the concerned Institution official website. The candidate should fill and submit the application as per the given instructions in the application form.

NOTE:- After completing B.Ed course, the candidate must have passed in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) entrance exam as well.

Best B.Ed Colleges in Bangalore:-
  • B.E.S. College Of Education
  • Al-Ameen College Of Education
  • Dr. Ambedkar College of Education
  • New Horizon College of Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?