31st May 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Government teacher in case of my father death? B.Tech will be considered for this job?

recently i lost my father ....everyone is saying to take his job....
he was a govt. teacher in inter college in (U.P)....and i have completed b.tech
so which courses i have to do now to get this job????
will b.tech be considered for the job or not?????
send me details at my id
[email protected]

28th April 2016, 08:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government teacher in case of my father death? B.Tech will be considered for this job?

B.Ed is essential for a government teaching job. For getting a government job after father's death you need to fulfill the educational qualification to for the job. You wipp definitely get job if you can complete B.Ed as soon as possible.

Death during service is definitely a very big loss for the family and compensation in the form of a government job to a family member is a rule.
16th October 2018, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government teacher in case of my father death? B.Tech will be considered for this job?

My father died 10 days back he is working as state govt teacher I'm studying in 6 th sem BE..
Electronics nd communication
Can I complete my study???
Nd then I will do my dad job?
1st August 2020, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

My father died last year.He was a primary school teacher in kolkata.My step mother has given NOC for getting the compensate job of my father...Now I want to know if I will be appointed in the same school? Or near my present address?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?