30th August 2013, 05:09 PM
SoumikSaha181

Can I give JELET exam while studying B.Tech

sir ,
i am studying in electrical and electronics engineering b.tech 1st year can i give JELET exam for moving to another college in 2nd year ??

15th April 2016, 11:05 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give JELET exam while studying B.Tech

JELET is the entrance examination conducted by West Bengal technical Board for lateral entry of diploma candidates. Diploma candidates with 60% or more marks can apply for JELET exam for admission in second year of engineering.

You are already studying Bachelor's degree in Electrical and Electronics engineering and you can not give JELET exam for moving to some other college in second year of engineering.
29th April 2016, 11:02 PM
onemdindus

Default Re: Can I give JELET exam while studying B.Tech

West Bengal joint entrance exam JELET is organized by WBJEEB (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board) for admission to 2nd year in four years bachelor’s degree programme in the domain of pharmacy/engineering/technology.

You are not required to give this exam, since you are already studying Engineering.

I would recommend you to prepare for GATE examination.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering .

The GATE examination score would be useful for M.Tech admissions at top colleges in India like Indian Institute of Science and seven IITs (Indian Institutes of Technology).

You can also apply for Public sector companies through GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?