15th April 2012, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I give AIEEE exam after studying in 11th science with Maths?

I am studding in 11 th sci with maths. Which language , Gujrati or English can i give AIEEE Exam?

15th April 2012, 04:13 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I give AIEEE exam after studying in 11th science with Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studding in 11 th sci with maths. Which language , Gujrati or English can i give AIEEE Exam?
dear friend,you are not eligible.It is compulsory that the students should have studied Physics,chemistry,maths in the 10+2 exam. ...

so try next year

GOOD LUCK
15th April 2012, 08:14 AM
bablucena9

dear,
It is not possible.
To apply aieee entrance
You have passed 12th with pcm or appering in 12th.
So,
Keeping work hard
15th April 2012, 11:39 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
I am sorry to say that after passing 11th wit non-medical stream.

If you want to apply in A.I.E.E.E then you have to pass 12th.

ELIGIBILITY FOR A.I.E.E:-
> Pass 12th with non-medical stream with minimum 50% marks from recognized university or Board.
> Age limit for A.I.E.E.E is 17-25 year.
> Candidate must be citizen of India.

For more detail log on to www.aieee.nic.in

GOOD LUCK!
15th April 2012, 11:44 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination . It is an Entry level Examination for Engineering course and this Examination is organized by CBSC ( Central Board of Secondary Education ) for every year .

To apply for this you should complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics , Mathematics and Chemistry from recognized university . You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination , But the candidate you should qualified in 12th Examination without the fail then only the candidate eligible to participate in AIEEE Examination .

If your interested to apply for Architect , then you should complete 12th standard with 50% with Mathematics as a Main Subject from recognized university .

The Negative Marking are adapt in AIEEE Examination . So, you should take special care while answering the question because . For Each wrong answers you may loose 1/4 marks from your total marks . So, I suggest you to give answer the question , In which you have confident .

You may apply for AIEEE Examination in both the online as well as offline . You may download the Examination application form from the official website of AIEEE Examination . You may collect the Examination application form with the cost of Rs. 450 for General candidates and Rs. 225 for SC/ST candidates .

The Important Notification for AIEEE Examination are published in Employment news papers and official website of CBSC and the Notification for AIEEE Examination are published during the Month of December and the Examination held during the Month of May .

So , I suggest to complete 12th standard then only your eligible to apply for AIEEE Examination .
15th April 2012, 01:56 PM
srikanth D Marate

The All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE),is an examination organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India.

Candidates are ranked on an all-India basis and state basis. Thus, they have an All India Rank (AIR) and a State Rank (SR).

You should pass 12th stanadred by takink science as your subject.and you should get minimum of 55% in PCM.
AS the exam is conducted by the CBSC board the exam is more difficult and more compitative.It also holds negative marking.
So you cant apply this exam by just passing 11th in science.
Good Luck.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	iii.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	88026  
15th April 2012, 02:17 PM
sky bhalodi

AIEEE exam are there for getting the admission in top engineering colleges for BE OR Btech . The minimum criteria for giving the exam is one should pass the 12th science with PCM subject . As you passed the 11th so you are not eligible for the exam but first you finish your 12th and till that you will prepare for the exam because it is tough . you can give the exam in english or hindi only .
16th April 2012, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I give AIEEE exam after studying in 11th science with Maths?
20th May 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of giving AIEEE exam?
5th July 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

which stream to choose in 11th class if maths is liked but not science
8th August 2012, 12:10 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

Sorry to say that but you are Not Eligible for Giving AIEEE entrance Exam.

Because According to Qualification Require for AIEEE say that A candidate Must Have Completed their 12th Science With atleast 60% from Recognise Board.

And you have completed just 11th yet So, First of All complete your 12th then You are Definetly Eligible for AIEEE.

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?