30th August 2012, 11:24 AM
Raveen08

Am I eligible to appear for ISEET? I have got 57% marks in PCM and 61% aggregate in UP board

Sir, i have got 57% marks in PCM and 61% aggregate in 2011 up board. I have attempt two times aieee exam.I am sc candidate. Am i eligible to appear in iseet 2013. Kindly reply as soon as possible.

13th June 2015, 03:15 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for ISEET? I have got 57% marks in PCM and 61% aggregate in UP board

ISEET stands for the Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test. Earlier this test was conducted at the national level in order to select candidates for admission into top institutes of engineering colleges like Indian Institute of Technology, National Institute of Technology, government engineering colleges etc.

But nowadays this test is replaced by the Joint Entrance Exam.It has two stages JEE Main and JEE Advanced.

On the basis of JEE mains rank and percentage of marks in 10+2, admission to top engineering institutes like National Institute of technology and government engineering college are given.

On the basis of JEE Advanced score admission to Indian Institute of Technology is given.

You can attempt JEE Mains three times and JEE advanced two times consecutively.

So you can not attempt third time for JEE Advanced.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?