16th April 2013, 10:08 PM
Subrat.sar1

How to do company secretary course after scoring 51% in graduation?

I got only 51% in my graduation and i want to do company secretery course ; can i join

16th September 2015, 12:09 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do company secretary course after scoring 51% in graduation?

After completing Graduation degree,you are eligible to apply for CS-Executive Programme .

Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) conducts the Company Secretary Exam with the name Company Secretary Exam .The CS Exam is conducted twice in an year in the month of June and December and the admission to CS course is open throughout the year.

There are three stages in CS course –

*Foundation programme,

*Executive programme and

*Professional Programme.

-The qualification required for Foundation Programme is 10+2 in Arts, Science or Commerce stream (Excluding Fine Arts) or equivalent.

-The candidate who have completed Graduation in any streams except Fine Arts can apply for the Executive Programme.

-The candidate who have cleared the Executive Programme of CS Course can apply for the Professional Programme.

A candidate is declared to have passed the Foundation / Executive / Professional examination, if he/she secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects.

The candidate has to undergo 15 months Management Training in Companies sponsored by the Institute after passing the Executive or Professional Programme or under the guidance of a Company Secretary in Practice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?