10th January 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

How to go abroad after doing 12th?

i am in 11th i want to go abroad after doing 12th which form i should filled for scholarsiip to study computer engineering in abroad. can you please suggest me all the form to be filled

9th July 2016, 07:31 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go abroad after doing 12th?

To go Abroad for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your 12th standard, first you have to decide in which you country you want to pursue your higher studies.

After choosing the country you wish to pursue your higher studies, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL or IELTS examinations to get admission in Bachelor's degree course as per the admission requirements. You can take SAT and TOEFL or IELTS examinations coaching if you want to get good score in these examinations.

I suggest you to appear in these examinations while pursuing 12th standard, once you have taken the examinations and test scores are declared, you can report your examinations scores to apply for admission to Bachelor's degree course in Abroad Universities.

The Abroad Universities which you have applied for admission will view your application form and profile, if you meet the eligibility criteria required for admission in their university, they will send an Admission letter and you can apply for Visa, Education Loan and after completion of the process, you can go to Abroad for pursuing Computer Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?