12th April 2011, 09:11 AM
AK Pali

When will the interviews will be held for the post of Professor in Central University of Jharkhand? I had applied for the Post of Professor Water Engineering and Management in School of Natural Resources & Management in University of Jharkhand,Ra

I had applied for the Post of Professor- Water Engineering and Management in School of Natural Resources & Management in University of Jharkhand, Ranci, in When will the interviews be held for this post?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for PTFLL-GTP? How may I get Spanish previous year question papers? I know Spanish language and have knowledge of north zeone history monuments
  2. How to prepare for JPSC and UPSC exam after completing graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  4. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  5. When will be the exam conducted for the post of High School Assistant teacher in Jharkhand?
  6. Is Ph.d under CMJ university Shillong by CCIE mode recognized all over India for selection to the post of Assistant Professor in Universities?
  7. Gujarat Technological University Civil Engineering 5th Sem- Hydrology & Water Resources Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Engineering Papers
  8. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Professor in any management college?
  9. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  10. Which MBA college should I join after scoring 62 marks in MH-CET?
  11. Required Eligibility criteria to join ICWA course after completion of B.Com course?
  12. Scope for B.Math in India
  13. Can a MBA Finance candidate with UGC NET in management apply for the post of Assistant Professor in Economics Department of any college?
  14. Job in GNDU after B.Sc (Non-medical), M.Sc (Mathematics) from Khalsa college and B.Ed from DAV college?
  15. Jobs in Government colleges after B.E in ECE? -- [New]
  16. Is any Post vacant for the post of assistant professor in Philosophy in Tripura university?
  17. Can I attend the interview for the post of assistant professor?
  18. Can I become a Professor in Oxford University after completing PhD in Management?
9th July 2016, 07:29 PM
assingh3678

Default Re: When will the interviews will be held for the post of Professor in Central University of Jharkhand? I had applied for the Post of Professor Water Engineering and Management in School of Natural Resources & Management in University of Jharkhan

Hii guy this is abhishek Singh and I want to say that choosing this as a career is a very good idea and I would like to help you with the dates of interviews and the dates are (Assistant Professor )(Temporary) on 15th July and 18th July, 2016 hope this is useful for you.
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?