27th December 2012, 08:09 PM
ANKITRAJ_646

How to go abroad for engineering after pursuing B.Tech in M.E stream

I am presently persuing B.tech in ME stream. After qualifying I.E.S I want to go abroad for engg job.please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream is better for pursuing MS degree? I am a final year B.Tech(ECE) student
  2. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  3. Details regarding M.S in abroad and other future plans after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  4. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  5. Next step after GRE for pursuing MS in Abroad?
  6. Colleges or universities preferable for doing MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? What are the job opportunities
  7. Which country and college is the best for ECE? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  8. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  10. Can I study further in Abroad if secured less than 70% in B.Tech(ME)?
  11. How to prepare for IT jobs after pursuing B.Tech in ECE stream?
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  13. How to do an internship in Bangalore? Which are the companies offering internship?
  14. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  15. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  16. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad? -- [New]
  17. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  18. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
12th November 2017, 10:26 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go abroad for engineering after pursuing B.Tech in M.E stream

To go Abroad for pursuing higher studies in Engineering after completion of your B.Tech in M.E stream, you have to apply for GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. You need to appear in GRE examination only if you wish to pursue Master's degree course in US. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad universities. After securing admission in Master's degree from any of the Abroad university, you can apply for study visa and if it is approved, you can go to Abroad for pursuing higher studies in Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?