28th December 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in Indian Air Force if I am a AC.A?

i am ac.a. and am agirl. how to get a job in indian air force

12th November 2017, 10:32 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in Indian Air Force if I am a AC.A?

No, you can't get a job in Indian Air Force being a girl candidate. To get a job in Indian Air Force, you have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Eligibility criteria required to apply for NDA examination for joining in Indian Air Force is mentioned below :-

--> You should be an Indian citizen.

--> Age Criteria :- 16.5 to 19.5 years

--> Gender :- Male

--> Martial Status :- Unmarried

--> You should be physically and mentally fit.

So, being a female candidate, you are not eligible to apply for NDA examination for joining in Indian Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?