24th December 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Next step after GRE for pursuing MS in Abroad?

Am going to complete my btech final year, i want to my MS in abroad but i dont have proper guidance for me. i have written GRE exam, what was the next step i have to take. guide me please..

2nd January 2014, 12:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Next step after GRE for pursuing MS in Abroad?

Your aspirations for higher studies abroad and achieving your goals is really appreciable. You did the right thing by writing GRE exam. For pursuing MS abroad especially USA, you need to appear for GRE which you have done. However, there is no need to worry. We will guide you as to what you need to do next inorder to pursue your MS degree course abroad.

Admission in the universities abroad are mainly done on the basis of scores of two exams- GRE and TOEFL. SO you need to write the TOEFL exam which comprises questions from English. Having a good score in GRE and TOEFL will definitely help you in getting admission in the top universities of the world. After getting the scores of GRE and TOEFL, you need to choose 4-5 universities in each country where you want to pursue your MS course and apply in them online and it should be as per your GRE and TOEFL scores. Merely going for the best university with less scores will definitely result in a waste of time. You need to apply with a strong statement of purpose which will depict your interest in pursuing the course in the concerned university. This is an important aspect of application as most of the universities check this statement of purpose seriously.

After getting confirmation of your selection,you need to select one university where you want to join. Then you need to apply for student VISA for pursuing your MS degree course. You need to approach the Visa Interview with all the necessary documents like call letters,score sheets, academic certificates,etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?