24th November 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I enroll myself in DU for B.Ed course?

hi.. I have completed my garaduation from GNDU Amritsar this year.. now i want to do B.ed but ONLY and ONLY from The University of Delhi.. i'm dying to be an alumnus of this prestigious university.. can you please tell me when can I enroll myself and also can you suggest some books from which i can prepare for the entrance b.ed(D.U.) and one more thing.. can i do b.ed CORRESPONDENCE..delhi university...?? if yes, what's the procedure..?
PLEASE HELP!!!

19th April 2012, 05:48 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I enroll myself in DU for B.Ed course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi.. I have completed my garaduation from GNDU Amritsar this year.. now i want to do B.ed but ONLY and ONLY from The University of Delhi.. i'm dying to be an alumnus of this prestigious university.. can you please tell me when can I enroll myself and also can you suggest some books from which i can prepare for the entrance b.ed(D.U.) and one more thing.. can i do b.ed CORRESPONDENCE..delhi university...?? if yes, what's the procedure..?
PLEASE HELP!!!

Candidates who have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks are eligible for Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program from University of Delhi. The duration of the program is one academic year. Admission is based on entrance test. The total duration of the Entrance Test is of three hours.The test consist of two parts.

[i] Two subjects chosen by the candidate for the Entrance Test
[ii] Reasoning and General Awareness and Language Comprehension.

For admission detail one may refer to the official website of Delhi University.
One may also refer to the following helpline Number:9650160490.
16th July 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. Im doing mah b.com 4m ku .. Nd wantd to do m.cm 4m du .. Plz tel me hw shuld i strt mah prep 4r entrnc exm nd suggst me sum bukz .
18th February 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Im having pending backlog in postgraduation bt i m having 83 percent in grad can i di bed reply at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?