11th October 2011, 11:21 AM
Guruprasad_t

Can I apply for Banking PO post after doing MBA with only 47%? Books to be referred for the entrance exam?

i am Guruprasad T i done MBA and Waiting for result i wants to right banking PO exam but i have only 47% in degree. can i apply for banking PO post. Could you please let me know about this... and which book is good for reffer for the exam

11th October 2011, 12:57 PM
Narayan14345

Default Re: Can I apply for Banking PO post after doing MBA with only 47%? Books to be referred for the entrance exam?

Yes,u can do it.it depend on ur b.tech /be grad.
11th October 2011, 06:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Banking PO post after doing MBA with only 47%? Books to be referred for the entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guruprasad_t View Post
i am Guruprasad T i done MBA and Waiting for result i wants to right banking PO exam but i have only 47% in degree. can i apply for banking PO post. Could you please let me know about this... and which book is good for reffer for the exam
Dear friend,

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university are eligible for BANK PO exam.

They are not require any kind of percentage marks in graduation for this time.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.

Every bank set their own criteria .So it is not perfect criteria all BANK PO exam.

A new restriction has been imposed on the number of attempts for the candidates. For general number of attempts is 4, for OBC it is 7 and for SC/ST

Thanks
11th October 2011, 07:19 PM
jain.sonal

yes, you can apply for banking po post.As it is only require graduation degree and applying for po post you have to work hard with increasing speed.for books its better if you refer particular book for particular subject instead of one common book.
11th October 2011, 07:35 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

for most of the banking examination the eligibility criterion is candidates should have minimum of 60% marks to apply for the banking post Probationary Officer. but you don't have minimum of 60% marks in graduation. so you will not be eligible for those examination in which the criterion is 60%.

few bank may give criterion that candidates having only graduation degree are eligible to appear in their bank examination. you will be eligible for those banking examination. in bank examination graduation marks is considered. if you have more than 60% marks in graduation then you are eligible for banking examination may be your percentage of marks in MBA is 47% only. just keep on eye on the notification of various banking examination. if you fulfill the criterion for nay bank examination appear in that examination. there some clerical post in bank for which you may be eligible.

best of luck.
11th October 2011, 07:53 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I apply for Banking PO post after doing MBA with only 47%? Books to be referred for the entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guruprasad_t View Post

Eligibility For Bank PO Exams

For Bank PO exams..the minimum qualification you should have is that of a graduate..

If you have a minimum of 60% in your graduation then you are definitely eligible for the various Bank PO exams..

Your graduation percentage is the thing that will be taken into account..so you need not worry about your MBA percentage..

I have attached a few past Bank PO Papers of various banks..

Just go through them and you will get an idea of the level and the pattern of the exam..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
Attached Files
File Type: doc 1Bank-PO-Solved-Papers.doc(89.0 KB, 52 views)
File Type: doc 1SBI-SOLVED-QUESTION-PAPER.doc(239.0 KB, 65 views)
File Type: pdf ICICI Bank PO Paper 1.pdf(405.3 KB, 55 views)
File Type: docx UCO bank PO paper 2006.docx(20.8 KB, 84 views)
11th October 2011, 07:55 PM
hopestar

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for Banking PO post after doing MBA with only 47%? Books to be referred for the entrance exam?

in INDIA , eligible mark to appear for PO bank exam is 60%... but you have only 47%.. this is not enough for you to appear for bank probationary exams...
but some of the private authorithy banks may give chance for those students,like you.. so you keep on watching banks for your eligible criteria..

you just upload your resume in www.shine.com
they will send you emails containing jobs fit for your profile..
it will be somewhat useful for you to get job soon..
11th October 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

i have 47% BBM degree can i apply for PO in banking sector.. if yes which and all bank i can and do there any present recruitment of banking
14th October 2011, 08:24 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

Dear friend,

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university are eligible for BANK PO exam.

They are not require any kind of percentage marks in graduation for this time.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.

Every bank set their own criteria .So it is not perfect criteria all BANK PO exam.
15th October 2011, 01:16 AM
imcool.force

HI dear,

for most of the banking examination the eligibility criterion is candidates should have minimum of 60% marks to apply for the banking post Probationary Officer. but you don't have minimum of 60% marks in graduation. so you will not be eligible for those examination in which the criterion is 60%.

few bank may give criterion that candidates having only graduation degree are eligible to appear in their bank examination. you will be eligible for those banking examination. in bank examination graduation marks is considered. if you have more than 60% marks in graduation then you are eligible for banking examination may be your percentage of marks in MBA is 47% only. just keep on eye on the notification of various banking examination. if you fulfill the criterion for nay bank examination appear in that examination. there some clerical post in bank for which you may be eligible.

Thanks
1st November 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for bank PO i have 48% in 10th, 58% in 12th, 44% in graduation and 58% in mba (hr)?
22nd November 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my mba in aviation from banasthali university regular but i want to go in government sector now i was thinking to prepare for PCA nad BANK PO at same time is it right i was very confuse plzz let me know is it right or not
26th December 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I am doing in mba finance . I can apply the bank exam post ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?