22nd August 2011, 04:39 AM
naimish0thaker

Is it possible to do M.Sc in Physics after the completion of BE with Electronics and Communications Engineering?

sir ,i m persuing BE withelectronics and communication.
Is it possible for me to do msc in physics after my engineering?
am i eligible via JAM ?
for theoritical physics?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  2. List of colleges offering Psychology?
  3. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. GATE Electronics and Communications after Non-Electronics studies in graduation and post graduation?
  5. Which subject to choose for UPSC exam if I am from computer field?
  6. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  7. What should I do next after completion of diploma in electronics and communications engineering if I don't want to do BE course?
  8. Am I eligible for training as Assistant professor in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical Engineering branch in engineering college after doing MSc Physics with specialization in electronics?
  9. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  10. List of colleges providing M.E/M.Tech program through part time/distance course?
  11. Difference between M.Sc Physics and M.Sc Electronics?
  12. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  13. Which masters course I can take next after completion of Electronics and Communications engineering?
  14. How to do MSc theoritical physics after completion of mechanical
  15. B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics can do M.Sc in Physics?
  16. Which course to opt next after completion of three year diploma course in Electronics and Communications? -- [New]
  17. List of colleges providing part time B.Tech in CSE? What is the duration of the course?
  18. Can I direct give the entrance test of IIAP after my class 12th? What is the eligibility?
18th September 2016, 12:52 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Sc in Physics after the completion of BE with Electronics and Communications Engineering?

Yes. You are eligible to apply for M.Sc (Physics) after completion of your B.E. (EC). Admission will be made based on entrance JAM or state level entrance.

M.Sc (Physics) Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline with physics and maths as a compulsory subjects in (10+2).
- You need to qualify the entrance exam JAM or state level entrance.

JAM Important Dates
- Starting of Registration : 05/09.2016
- Last Date of Registration : 06/10/2016
- Download Admit Card : December , 2016
- JAM Exam : 12/02/2017
- JAM Result Declaration : March , 2017

M.Sc (Physics) Suitability
- Numerical Skills to find the solution
- Practical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Clear Writing

Employment Areas After M.Sc (Physics)
- Science Schools
- Polytechniques
- Prestigious Institutes
- Agriculture Research Services
- Laboratories
- National Organizations Such as BARC , DRDO , ISRO , SSPL , SAC etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?