19th November 2016, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Information about Pioneer Academy, Chennai

Respected Sir, I want to join NEET coaching in Chennai so I have inquired about many Institutes and I found Pioneer Academy that sounds good. I want to know about the teaching faculty and also about the fee structure. Please answer as soon as possible.

10th January 2017, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Pioneer Academy, Chennai

What is the fees structure of pioneer crash course 2017 neet? How many days course? Is there any hostel facilities for girls? If there what is the fees?
22nd March 2017, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Pioneer Academy, Chennai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the fees structure of pioneer crash course 2017 neet? How many days course? Is there any hostel facilities for girls? If there what is the fees?
Dear Students !

Thanks for writing us. Our year long (YLP) batch start at the end of July month and goes till the end of JIPMER exam in June 2018.

There are 5 days classes in a week from 9am to 4.30 pm daily. 6th day is holiday for weekly test preparation and 7th day is test and followed by paper discussion.

Tuition fee for YLP is 1.5lac. Hostel fee comes to 12,000 per month.

We do conduct one month crash course at the end of board exam, starting from 2nd of April & goes till end of NEET. Hostel facility is available for crash course. Tuition fee for the crash course is 30,000/-.

You are always welcome to visit our office to meet faculties, successful students & attend demo classes.

Our Core Faculty Team

Chemistry : Dr R Rajesh
Alumni of IIT-Madras and PhD from University of Nebraska) has over 15 years of exp.

Physics: H Raj from Kota, Rajasthan
Alumni of MIT Pune has over 7 year exp

Biology: Mr. Shyam form Kota, Rajasthan & two PhD faculties from Chennai.

For further details you can speak over phone.

Regards,

Dr. R Rajesh
Director & HOD-Chemistry
Pioneer Academy-Chennai
Mob 9600971154, 8807350802

No. 53, 1st & 2nd Floor, 1st Main Road, Ramchandranagar, Iyyapanthangal, Chennai-56
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?