17th January 2017, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best Coaching Institutes in Gurugram for IIT preparation? What is the fee structure of the Institute?

Respected Sir, I am from Gurugram and I want to do preparation for IIT exam and for that I need to join a Coaching Center so I want to know which is the best Coaching Institutes in Gurugram for IIT preparation? What is the fee structure of the Institute? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top coaching institutes along with their registration dates, entrance exam dates, and fee structure for IIT-JEE in India?
  2. Which are the best IIT coaching institutes?
  3. Which are the best IIT coaching institutes? Date of the entrance exam of the coaching institute of Kota? Fee structure for coaching?
  4. Best IIT coaching institutes? Date of entrance exams of coaching institutes in Kota? Fee structure of their coaching? Date of registration for the coaching institute?
  5. Which is the best Coaching Institute in Kolkata for Biotechnology entrance exam (IIT JAM) preparation?
  6. Best coaching institutes for JEE Main preparation with less fee structure
  7. Is Aakash Institute good for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the other best coaching institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Are there any Coaching Institutes for Panchayat Secretary exam? What is the fee structure for Panchayat Secretary Coaching? -- [New]
  9. What is the IIT JEE coaching fee structure?
  10. Which is the best Bank Coaching Institute among BFIT and CSB? What is the fee structure of both the Institutes?
  11. Which coaching is best for IIT-JEE preparations after passing class 10th?
  12. What is the fee structure followed for B.Tech Mechanical branch?
  13. Which is the best Coaching Institute for NDA in India? How can I get admission and what is the fee structure of the Institute?
  14. Most suitable coaching for CLAT 2017?
  15. List of coaching centers and their fee structure for IIT JEE preparation?
  16. Is residential JEE coaching available at Narayana Institute? What is the fee structure for it?
  17. How can I get admission in IAS coaching Institutes? What is the fee structure of the Institutes?
  18. Fee for coaching classes of AIPMT
24th January 2017, 07:08 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best Coaching Institutes in Gurugram for IIT preparation? What is the fee structure of the Institute?

There are many institute in Gurugram for IIT preparation.Some of them are as follows :

1.Pradeep Agarwal Academy
2.Narayana IIT & PMT Academy
3.Motion IIT-JEE Gurgaon

To know the fee structure you have to visit the institute. Some of the institutes have discount facility while others have scholarship given to the joiner by screening them via test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?