17th March 2016, 01:37 PM
Shwetavaibhav

How are placements for M.Tech in MIT College Kothrud Pune?

How are the placements for M.Tech in MIT College kothrud Pune? Is there any idea?? Please reply me It's urgent to know
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How good is the placement of MIT college of engineering Kothrud, Pune?
  2. Which college is better in terms of placements between Sinhgad college of engineering and Maeers MIT Kothrud?
  3. Which one should I prefer between MIT Kothrud Pune Computer Engineering and SRM University Karrakulantur Chennai Computer Science?
  4. How are the placements at MIT, Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. How good are the placements in MIT college of engineering for M.Tech students? What is the package offered?
  7. Which branch is best in MIT Pune as per Faculty and Placements?
  8. What is B.Tech admission date and fee in MIT college Kothrud?
  9. Which are the best colleges in India for mass communication?
  10. Which branch in MIT Pune has best placements and faculties?
  11. When can I get the online admission form of B.Tech in MIT Pune? What is the cutoff score?
  12. How may I get fee details about Sinhgad college of engineering(Pune), Mahrashtra institute of Technology(Pune) and PICT(Pune)?
  13. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  14. Fee details for computer engineering course in MIT College Pune?
  15. List of reputed colleges which offer B.Com(Financial Accounting) Honours in Lucknow? Percentage criteria to get admission?
  16. Can I get admission in engineering after scoring 42% in PCM and 98 in CET?
  17. Admission in Mechanical, Electrical of MIT, Kothrud with score of 53 in AIEEE and 105 in CET?
  18. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?