12th September 2012, 08:35 PM
Pratikshaskn

Can I get good placement after studying computer engineering at Sinhgah College Pune?

Sir, i am studyn comp engg second year nw at sinhgad colg, pune. Can i get the good placement and what is the criteria and tell me how should i work out hard to improve my resume?

Related Questions:
  1. How good is the placement of MIT college of engineering Kothrud, Pune?
  2. Which are the B.Tech colleges having good placement record under Pune University?
  3. Is MIT Pune a good college for engineering in computer science? What is the required rank?
  4. Do Pondicherry Engineering College a good choice for me to do ME course and to get good Placement? Can I do part time Job along with ME course?
  5. How may I prepare to get placed in good companies? I don't belong to a reputed college
  6. How to start preparing for campus placements during engineering?
  7. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility? -- [New]
  8. How to go for computer engineering after scoring 127 marks in PCM? Which college will I get in Pune?
  9. List of the colleges which are offering part time courses of M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  10. Computer engineering in Mumbai, Pune with MH-CET score of 91? How to get through Management Quota?
  11. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  12. Best college in Bangalore for computer science and engineering? Scope in next 5 to 10 years for this course?
  13. Any internship opportunities in Pune for 3rd year students?
  14. How to do Aircraft Maintenance engineering? What is the future regarding job placement? What is the fee structure?
  15. How to take coaching in a good engineering college? I am studying in class 10th CBSE
  16. What is the criteria to change the college while studying in an Engineering College?
  17. Summer internship opportunity for 3rd year Computer Science student. How and where to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Marks required in 12th and AIEEE for admission in government college of engineering offering Computer Engineering near Pune/Satara/Sangali?
20th January 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get good placement after studying computer engineering at Sinhgah College Pune?

what should i do to improve my resume and my placement ? i am pursuing engineering(ece)
12th June 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get good placement after studying computer engineering at Sinhgah College Pune?

Among computer engineering and bscit,in which of these both we will get good placements ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?