17th January 2011, 02:26 PM
navneet kumar biyahut

How good is the training at Usha Biotech, Hyderabad?

i had recently written a test for trainning at usha biotech, it seems they have an training institute , after which they give placements in biotech companies , could anyone assist me with information whether it is good or not and whether they give placements

28th December 2011, 08:21 PM
Davidvilla9

Smile Re: How good is the training at Usha Biotech, Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by navneet kumar biyahut View Post
i had recently written a test for trainning at usha biotech, it seems they have an training institute , after which they give placements in biotech companies , could anyone assist me with information whether it is good or not and whether they give placements
dear friend,

USHA biotech is well known for its placement. They are shaping young generations very well.

You have written an entrance so, if you are selected then definitely you will get good job.

The training is of about 12 months or less.It also has its own research center. so go for it.

THANKS.!!!!!!!!
20th March 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How good is the training at Usha Biotech, Hyderabad?

dear sir
now i do msc micro in dist edu,after completion of my pg i want job,if which course i do
16th May 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

dear sir im a msc student of gitam university distanace learning programme i hav to do my second year major project to get the msc degree plz help me sir
4th February 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of btech biotech of graphic era university and i have written a research paper tell me where to submit it other than the HOD or faculty where the contents. are not copied
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?