7th July 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Where can i do Summer Internship in Himachal Pradesh being a Biotechnology student?

Where can i do Summer Internship in Himachal Pradesh being a Biotechnology student?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  2. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to go for summer internship for 2 months in Delhi or Bangalore? I am a student of B.Tech Biotechnology
  4. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  5. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  6. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Engineering) student in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Information Technology) student of IIIT Allahabad?
  8. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar?
  9. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  10. Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in any good company at Mumbai for B.Tech(Biotechnology) final semester student?
  12. Summer internship for Chemical Engineering student?
  13. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
  14. Can I get Summer Internship in any Institute being a candidate from 2nd year of Biotechnology course?
  15. Summer Internship for B.E.(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. How to do summer internship in writing?
  17. What's the last date of forms submission and date of examination for LEET exam which will be held in Himachal Pradesh?
  18. What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?
11th July 2015, 07:10 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can i do Summer Internship in Himachal Pradesh being a Biotechnology student?

Being a biotechnology candidate it is very necessary to pursue your summer internship from a well recognized company or internship centre.

My suggestion to you is that you should complete your summer internship with full of your dedications and try to collect more and more practical knowledge about your field.

It will definitely helps you.

Here i am providing you some best options for internship :

** SBS Biotech

** Unix Biotech

** Alliaance Biotech

** OASIS BIOTECH

** SAAR BIOTECH

** SAAR BIOTECH

You have to apply through a well defined procedure to get training in the above companies.

Procedure for training :

** First of all you have to make a short resume for the training purpose.

** Then apply for the NOC in your college.

** Submit your application to the training in charge along with all attachments.

** If they approve your application then you can start your training.
23rd January 2022, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can i do Summer Internship in Himachal Pradesh being a Biotechnology student?

Hii
I am b.tech biotech student I am persuing in 7th Semester I am looking for a industrial training ,in pharmaceutical industry like uttrakhand, Himachal Pradesh,Noida .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?