16th September 2016, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

How I can give additional paper of Punjabi through CBSE board?

How I can give additional paper of Punjabi through CBSE board, because I want to fill up the Punjab government jobs forms. So do I need certificate of Punjabi subject?

Related Questions:
  1. How I can give additional paper of Punjabi through CBSE board?
  2. How to give additional paper of punjabi throguh CBSE board
  3. Possibility to appear in Punjabi exam either with CBSE or Punjab Board for 11th Non-Medical student?
  4. How can I give additional paper of Punjabi through ICSE?
  5. Eligibility for repeating 10th class from CBSE board to Punjabi board after a break of 20 years?
  6. Whether a D.Ed candidate is eligible to do 10th again from PSEB in Punjabi additional subject?
  7. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to score more marks in CBSE 10th sanskrit additional paper?
  9. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  10. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  11. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  12. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  13. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  14. Is it right to give preference to Maharashtra State Board instead of CBSE?
  15. How can I give CBSE improvement paper of Biology in 2015?
  16. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  17. Which board to select between School and CBSE? Benefits of CBSE board?
  18. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
17th September 2016, 09:28 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How I can give additional paper of Punjabi through CBSE board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How I can give additional paper of Punjabi through CBSE board, because I want to fill up the Punjab government jobs forms. So do I need certificate of Punjabi subject?
To appear for additional paper of Punjabi, you will have to appear for it separately in form of private candidate.

If you are currently studying in 10+2 CBSE Board, then you must contact examination control office of your school.

They will add an extra subject 'Punjabi' while sending your details to CBSE for registration.

In this way, you need not to fill up an extra form for Punjabi.

But, if you had already passed out 10+2, then you will have to fill up the form from the regional CBSE office.

And pay the requisite fee for that particular subject.

Admit Card will be sent to you by post before 3-4 weeks of the exam.
6th April 2017, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

My daughter studied in 10 class in Himachal Pradesh. She wants to give punjabi language exam as an additional subject . Can she do it. We belongs to punjab . So it is compulsory for her to given Punjabi language exam.
13th November 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I am apply additional paper for punjabi, i am also submit fees for paper and cbse give me form of my additional paper but problem is in that form my subject was don't show . So please help me can i submit my form to cbse or not.
16th December 2017, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I study in class 9. I want to study Punjabi as 7th subject. Can I do it? Is there time or the last date is gone ?
16th July 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I am non-Punjabi but settled here now. I want to appear in 10th Punjabi additional paper.Please guide
24th January 2020, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I am CBSE 12th pass out can i apply for punjabi paper through punjabi board ??? DONE 10th n 2 from CBSE BOARD !!! doing b.pharm right now !
13th June 2020, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I've passed 10th class from CBSE board in 1992. Am I eligible to appear in additional Punjabi paper in year 2020
4th July 2021, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Fee and form to give additional.paper of Punjabi as private candidate
30th August 2021, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

How can i give additional paper of punjabi in himachal board
3rd October 2021, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for punjabi additional online if yes then at which portal
9th October 2021, 01:31 AM
Shamaila parween

You have to appear on this exam as a private candidate.if you are studying 10+12 they willl definitely call you examination control office in your school.
They will add an extra subject 'Punjabi' while sending your details to CBSE for registration.
You have to fill the form regional CBSE board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?