4th April 2015, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

How can I give CBSE improvement paper of Biology in 2015?

I am a 12 pcm student my result is out in 2014 but i want to give paper of biology as main subject in 2015 with cbse board to pursue my career in medical courses please tell me the where have i to go?

4th April 2015, 07:55 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I give CBSE improvement paper of Biology in 2015?

# It is good to know that you are willing to re-appear for Biology examination of standard 12th in order to get much better marks than previous one.

# CBSE board offers the opportunity to the candidates those have already given their board examination in standard XII but due to unavoidable reasons failed to fetch good marks as per their expectations are eligible taking their examinations again in respective subjects in order to get better marks than previous one.

# Irrespective of any reason behind the lower mars obtained in previous attempts in board exams. Candidates have another opportunity to rectify their errors or any shortcomings in their previous attempts in board examination.

# For this candidates have to fill up a specific or particular form which may be obtained from school office and submit it here after filling up.

# Candidate will be selected for appearing in re-examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?