6th October 2011, 02:18 PM
chaman solanki

How to improve Communication Skills?

hello
i m chaman
i hve not flowency in my communication..........please tell me a way.....to improve my communication skills.

10th October 2011, 08:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to improve Communication Skills?

To improve one’s communication skills, newspapers and magazines should be read everyday. Apart from this, a person should start talking in English. The person should start talking and presentations as much as possible. Also watching English movies is a nice way to improve one’s vocabulary. Grammar books can also be consulted everyday.
1st January 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to improve Communication Skills?

how can improve my communicaton skills..............please help me????????????
1st January 2012, 09:22 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to improve Communication Skills?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can improve my communicaton skills..............please help me????????????
TIPS TO IMPROVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS

To improve communication skills you have to be good and ready to learn in three important things which as follows...

-> Strong in Basic Grammar.

-> Ready to Learn from mistakes.

-> Building Vocabulary.

-> Grammar is the building stone for carrying out a proper communication in any language.

-> Strong in Basic grammar is nothing but knowing the basic grammar of English to improve your communication.. as you know in any language we cannot frame proper sentence unless we know the basic grammar of the language properly..

-> In the same way you must be strong in English Grammar to improve your communication...

-> I have attached some of the basic English grammar e-book in this post for your reference...

-> Try to use those books and learn the grammar first and be strong in it...

-> Learning grammar is nothing but knowing the proper usage of words in the right time, which is proper tense, verbs, nouns and so on...

-> Ready to Learn from mistakes is nothing but, you should start communicate in English with your friends, neighbors, school etc. whenever its possible because unless you start speaking you cannot improve in it..

-> It is known that at start you will speak with lot of mistakes but from that you must be ready to learn each day which makes your communication stronger and improves daily...

-> Building Vocabulary is nothing but knowing more English words and their meaning.. to improve your communication is nothing but improving your vocabulary...

-> More the English words you know with their meaning more you can use it in the sentence for communication..

-> The best way to build your vocabulary is to refer the dictionary daily and start learning words from that.. say 50 words and meaning a day then for sure you can improve in it for sure...

-> There are many types of dictionary available in market which comes in handy like pocket dictionaries.. buy those and start learning new English words and their meanings daily then for sure you will be a master in English one day...

-> If you can follow these three important steps then for sure you can improve yourself in 2-3 weeks time...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow."
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Grammar_Practice_for_Elementary_Students.pdf(1.93 MB, 233 views)
File Type: pdf Grammar_Practice_for_Intermediate_Students.pdf(1.53 MB, 88 views)
File Type: pdf The.Good.Grammar.Book.pdf(9.47 MB, 482 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?