22nd August 2011, 03:14 AM
kdiess

How to prepare for HR interviews? I have done MBA in finance and HR

m mba in finance and hr from rtm nagpur uni and i want to job in hr? then plz tell me how can i prepare for hr interviews? tel me the dos
and donts

22nd May 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for HR interviews? I have done MBA in finance and HR

hey i am B.M.S qualified student and i am searching for a good job,but don't know how to prepare for it. i m fresher,i am weak in English,but hardworking girl,i don't know,what to do,please give me some guild lines.
15th October 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

hi,
iam sandhya , iam MBA Graduate with HR and Marketing i would like to do a job but iam weak at english so plz tell me some tips abt interview and how to learn english
10th December 2012, 06:58 PM
sahoo.career

Hello ,
Before you begin thinking about how you are going to dress for the interview, it is important to do your research first. You should learn everything you can about the company you wish to work for. When you have detailed information about your employer, you will convey the impression of intelligence during the interview process.

In addition to this, you will also be able to make a choice if the job is offered to you. However, finding information about your employer can be more difficult than it appears. This is especially true if the employer is a small company.

Get in touch with the link for further information :
http://www.exforsys.com/career-center/hr-interviews/how-to-prepare-for-your-hr-interview.html
11th December 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Hai,

I am vishnu , i am MBA Graduate with HR and Finance i would like to do a good job but i am weak at "English" so plz tell me some tips abt interview and how to learn english an easily.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?