6th August 2011, 09:28 AM
gourinavya

How can a Telugu background student improve english and communication skills?

i am telugu medium background.how can i improve my english skills as well as communication skills
please reply on my email..

1st March 2012, 11:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a Telugu background student improve english and communication skills?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gourinavya View Post
i am telugu medium background.how can i improve my english skills as well as communication skills

Lack of fluency in English is becoming a major problem for those student who have regional language background in their schooling level. In today 's highly competitive educational as well as professional field this medium of communication is becoming hinderance for many such students. The problem lies from the root level, since they are not able to study in English in their academic stage.
However, its not that one cant improve on it, but the fact of the matter is one has to be patient as this won't happen overnight. Since the problem lies from the base level, it will be better to start from the basic.Try to enroll in some Institute who are offering speaking as well as writing courses in English. To start with one has to make a habit of reading. Read anything in English from the field of your interest. Work on the grammar, vocabulary and sentence making. It will be better if these exercises are followed in the presence of a personal who is good at the Language. Try hard and success will be there tomorrow if not today.
10th December 2012, 07:51 PM
sahoo.career

Default Re: How can a Telugu background student improve english and communication skills?

Hello ,
For improving spoken English follow these few important steps :
Various versions of the English language exist. Begin by identifying the category you fall into and start by improving the clarity of your speech.

~ Focus on removing the mother tongue influence and the 'Indianisms' that creep into your English conversations.

~ Watch the English news on television channels like Star World, CNN, BBC and English movies on Star Movies and HBO.

~ Listen to and sing English songs. We'd recommend Westlife, Robbie Williams, Abba, Skeeter Davis and Connie Francis among others.

Books to help you improve your English

Essential English Grammar by Murphy (Cambridge)
Spoken English by R K Bansal and J B Harrison
Pronounce It Perfectly In English (book and three audio cassettes) by Jean Yates, Barrons Educational Series
English Pronunciation For International Students by Paulette Wainless Dale.

All the best !!
14th March 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

a man can do anything that is the main effort to improve themselves regading anything
28th July 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

what should I do to overcome from fear
10th October 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

how can i improve english launge and comunications if easy method any more ?
3rd April 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

am telugu medium background.how can i improve my english skills as well as communication skills
15th May 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Hellow sir iam telugu medium student. Now iam complete my degree. Iam became a Ias office. But i dont know how to talk and written currect english. Please help me my ias career and suggese any best spoken english coaching institute. Thank u
8th March 2016, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am coming from telugu medium background student.I can't speak in English in front of my friends and faculty.can u please tell me the how to improve my English skills and communication skills.
19th July 2019, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I'm telugu medium background student how improve English skills as well as communication skills .help me sir
19th July 2019, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

How to improve communication skills ..send to my mail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?