1st June 2011, 10:26 AM
Rakhi Agarwal

How can I improve my English writing, spoken and communication skills?

I m b.tech 3rd yr student and upcoming in 4th yr... after few months i will setting in placement my communication skills is not good and aptitude .How can improve it?...what i do?..specially for communication...
and whats things i m focus for better placement.

22nd February 2012, 03:40 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I improve my English writing, spoken and communication skills?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi Agarwal View Post
I m b.tech 3rd yr student and upcoming in 4th yr... after few months i will setting in placement my communication skills is not good and aptitude .How can improve it?...what i do?..specially for communication...
and whats things i m focus for better placement.
Communication skills plays an important role for the Students to excel in their desired field of education. Students with a good command in English do hold a distinct advantage over their counterparts who are weak in this particular language, even if they are good in the educational field.
Lack of communication skill in language, in which one is expressing his/her view point, can lead to lack of confidence resulting in a set back in the outcome.
One cannot expect a drastic improvement overnight. For this one need to be patient and work on it regularly.
To begin with, you can start communicating in English with those peoples who are close to you and have good communication skills. This way they will help you rectify your mistakes beside providing you with appropriate guidance in the field of your mistakes. Beside this you may interact with a personal who can show you the right way to communicate beside providing you those basic lessons which will enhance your skill in this particular field. With perseverance and dedication you will reach the desired destination.
25th March 2012, 08:45 PM

Default Re: How can I improve my English writing, spoken and communication skills?

how i improve my writing english ?
11th March 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

yes i have a question .My English is very week and i want to know that .How to strong communication skills .Plz tell Dear immediately
4th May 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

if we have a lot of technical knowledge but dnt have communication skills, then can i get a job or not?
23rd March 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I improve my English writing, spoken and communication skills?
11th September 2015, 01:24 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Firstly to improve your communication skill, you need to leave hesitation. You should try to communicate with your family members in English language this will help to clear basics. You must watch English movies that help to know about how to talk, way to interpret your feelings and emotions. To improve your vocabulary, read English newspaper and listen English news. Daily write on one topic or diary making can help you to greater extent.
30th October 2015, 03:12 PM
nagim

Since you are going to apply for jobs from the next year, spoken English and Communication skills are very much necessary for you.

If you are not good in these areas, just join in Coaching Institutes.

Attend classes regularly. They will give you so many exercises and organize interactive sessions.

Participate actively in those events and you will get good command over English.

Don't hesitate to ask feed back and the areas where you need to improve.

Many students are simply missing good jobs because of lack of communication skills though they are good in studies.
22nd December 2015, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

I have improve my communication skills after I will go to attend the job but I am not talking English language fluency please help me how can I improve English language , writing English
The areas where you need of improve English language
25th December 2015, 06:43 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Communication skill is very important now a days in every sector. To enhance communication skill first of all be frank in speaking either write or wrong. No need to worry about such things like what people think? How they react and many more. Start reading english newspapers daily, watch english channels and hear carefully. Practice to write on any of topic and then speak it. Communicate with your friends and family members in english. When you start it, in starting you will face some difficulty but after some time you will see how much you are improving.
27th December 2015, 02:45 AM
iampiyushj

Dear guest,
Yes, you are right to crack any interview communication skills ate very much important.
Note down the below the below points improve your communication skills-
1.Practicing makes man perfect, that's what required to be strong in English subject.
2.You need to improve your English vocabulary so for that you must read English dictionary.
3.You must also need to read English newspaper, English novels.
4.Start speaking English in your regular conversation, though you may mistake but that's how you will learn it and improvise.
5.You can also join English training centre.
6.You can also watch English movies.
29th December 2021, 02:57 PM
ShrutiMishra01

Effective communication is important both in and out of the workplace. Developing improved communication habits necessitates the development of several key skills that work in unison. A good communication process includes Listening skills, Focus on nonverbal communication, and Practice public speaking. To know more you can visit Spoken English classes in Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?