30th July 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

How to increase the percentage in BA Arts?

How to increase the percentage in BA Arts? If i have passed BA before 2010 with 44% marks. Please tell me regarding improvement of percentage in BA Arts.

4th August 2015, 03:06 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to increase the percentage in BA Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to increase the percentage in BA Arts? If i have passed BA before 2010 with 44% marks. Please tell me regarding improvement of percentage in BA Arts.
Sorry its too late for you to improve your marks in graduation. It is better for you to join another course like you can go for Master degree course through correspondence mode.Since you have passed your graduation in 2010. So, unfortunately no regular college will provide you admission for 2015 academic session its better for you to go for distance study for upcoming future.
10th December 2017, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in 2014 with 46% marks after this I completed B.ed in 2009. How to increase the percentage of B.A.
29th April 2019, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in 2018 with 43% marks .How to increase the percentage of B.A.
14th September 2020, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i had complete my graduation by 2017. but because of backlogs it is completed in 2019. can i give improvement exams??
15th September 2020, 01:27 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: How to increase the percentage in BA Arts?

How to increase the percentage in BA Arts

You can contact the university in which you have studied BA, for more details regarding this or you can study the BA once again through correspondence mode to improve your marks. So it is better to contact the university for exact details about the improvement examinations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?