12th December 2011, 11:19 PM
dayakhapare

How to introduce myself in HR Interview? How to answer the question of reason for joining in MBA after Aeronautical Engineering?

how to introduce myself as a HR in interview? and how to answer the question i.e. why MBA after aeronautical engineering?
please do replay urgent as i have interview tomorrow.

Related Questions:
  1. Right way to introduce myself?
  2. How should we introduce ourselves during the interview?
  3. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  4. How to get success in Interviews?
  5. Last 5 years question papers with answer key in Aeronautical Engineering
  6. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  7. How to answer the question of Introduce Yourself?
  8. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges? -- [New]
  10. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  11. TANCET previous years question papers with answers for Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Can I get a great job after joining Aeronautical Engineering? If I have Myopia then am I eligible?
  13. Advantages of becoming the probationary officer?
  14. Gujarat Technological University Aeronautical Engineering Semester-I Elements of Mechanical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  16. How to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
20th February 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to introduce myself in HR Interview? How to answer the question of reason for joining in MBA after Aeronautical Engineering?

How to introduce myself with Hr in interview
3rd February 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to introduce myself in HR Interview? How to answer the question of reason for joining in MBA after Aeronautical Engineering?

why you choose banking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?