29th May 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

How to join 2nd PU exam through correspondence if my passion is to become a BHM student?

hello, i finished my 10th standard and joined a diploma course i find it very difficult and i also failed in 3 subjects so i am no more interest to do my diploma, so i want to write my 2nd pu exam through correspondence as my passion is to become a BHM student

16th June 2011, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join 2nd PU exam through correspondence if my passion is to become a BHM student?

hai guys i want known to i failed in 11th puc i can direclty join 2 nd puc correspondce and then come back to regular degree after 2nd pu
22nd June 2011, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join 2nd PU exam through correspondence if my passion is to become a BHM student?

Hey guys i failed in my frist pu i want to join direct second pu
15th July 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Yes you can..

But you can't join in science
8th September 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

iam copleted I T I and i have diploma correspondence coueses detales univarcity
2nd October 2011, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

more couress about univercity level after puc
2nd October 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

after puc show me more couress about ug level
24th November 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i have not completed my PUC as of now, i am 20 years old and i do not want to waste time, so i want to join a degree college, where i can do my PUC in correspondence and do my degree also in the mean time. now i want to know which are the colleges that takes me in with my concern. Please Help ??
24th August 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit to join 2nd pu correspondence?
9th May 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

hey I had taken science in first pu coz of my healgth problem couldn't attend my exam.. so I am thinking of writing my seecond pu exam directly ... so is it possible??? I'm thinking of taking science angain in correspondance.. of can't I'll do commerce (geba) I wanna do my mba.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?