14th July 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

How to join in Aeronautical Colleges after completing diploma?

I have completed diploma but i didn't attempt any entrance how i can join in aeronautical collages is it possible na and another one is i have written ecet exam only and i have completed diploma with 78%.my category is sc

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  4. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore? -- [New]
  7. Can I join Aeronautical after completing diploma? I am interested in joining in Airforce
  8. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma ECE?
  9. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering in Chennai?
  10. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. How should I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  12. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  13. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering for direct SE after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which are the colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  15. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. Is it possible to join Aeronautical after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma ECE?
  18. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma?
28th July 2012, 01:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in Aeronautical Colleges after completing diploma?

Diploma holders can have admission to Aeronautical engineering through lateral entry scheme. For this, you must attend entrance exams intended for the purpose. The exams are usually conducted by concerned Universities that offer the course. Syllabus of the exam is based on the topics covered under diploma course. You can contact the concerned college or the visit their official website to collect further details on admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?