5th January 2012, 02:28 PM
jaldveep

How to join Air force after passing 12th class with 50 marks in commerce?

my name is jaldveep kumar.
i have completed 12th class with 50 marks and i`m from commarce.
i want to join indian airforce.
what should i do?
plz tell me.

7th January 2012, 06:40 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Air force after passing 12th class with 50 marks in commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaldveep View Post
what should i do?
plz tell me.
The only way to join Indian Air Force after 10+2 is NDA exam.
This examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice a year.
Since you want to apply for Indian Air Force, you must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Maths along with English as a major subject.
To be considered eligible for the exam, you should be within the age limit of 161/2 years- 19 years.
18th January 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Air force after passing 12th class with 50 marks in commerce?

i am wearing spects should i apply for nda and how
29th March 2012, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

If i i do CA with 46% in 12th class and also repeat the 12th class again. Then is my CA valuable?
31st March 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a girl doing 12th with commerce. After 12th ,i want to join IAF, as pilot. Piz tell me how to do so? And,if not as pilot ,then other way to join IAF, in any field.
31st March 2012, 11:16 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

After complete your 12th then you join in Air Force

Entrance exam like

NDA
CDS

NDA exam is for 12th std candidates whose study for Science math,physics,chemistry as subjects...........

Age- 16.5 to 19 years

Apply for CDS exam for Graduate students.Then he/she apply for Indian Airforce..............

To see openings:-

careerairforce.nic.in/home.html

Good Luck............
22nd May 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to join air force then what i will do
30th May 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I m a commerce student having st.can i m eligible for nda exam
19th June 2012, 08:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
what should i do?
plz tell me.
You have completed 12th standard in commerce stream so you are not applicable for Indian Air Force Exam but you are applicable for only Indian Army exam.Commerce and arts student are applicable for only Indian Army branch.

You can apply in Indian Army exam through NDA exam which is conducted by UPSC.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for reserved category.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable for NDA exam.You must have citizenship of India.

LATEST PATTERN FOR NDA EXAM=>

You can prepare well for Mathematics , English and GK.Because this is one of though exam.You can study well to your 12 standard books.

PHYSICAL STANDARD FOR INDIAN AIR FORCE EXAM=>

NDA II notification was already released and the exam details was available in the official website of UPSC . I have listed the date of the NDA exam.

Important dates of NDA II =>

• Date of Notification :- 05.05.12
  • Last date for receipt of application :- 04.06.12
  • Date of examination :- 19.08.12
You can get more information regarding the exam at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in

19th June 2012, 08:57 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

To join air force you have to give the NDA entrance exam after giving your class 12 board exam.

Here is the eligibility criteria for the same.

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-
You should be minimum 12 pass out
age limit-16.5-19 yrs
you should be an unmarried citizen of india

Exam pattern:-
paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
part A is english of 200 marks
part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session which will yield you more marks

For more information please log onto this website:- www.upsc.gov.in
19th June 2012, 09:39 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
what should i do?
plz tell me.
hi!!

the candidates like you can give the NDA Exam which is conducted by the UPSC twice every year.all the candidates having passed the Class XII exam from a recognized university are eligible for this kind of exam.

• but only male candidates are eligible and so you are eligible for NDA Exam.....
the age should be 16.5 to 19 years... at the time of exam date...
now,

as you have passed your class XII examination by commerce branch hence you are eligible to write and sit only for Indian millitary Academy and not for Airforce or Naval academy.....

as you have mentioned your percentage too which is 50% so let me tell you that this does not matter that much.the only thing is that the candidate should have passed the examination .

I Have attached the file below giving necessary details like:::

-exam pattern
-eligibility
-syllabus

so, go through it.....this will help you................

for more information visit the official website:::: http://www.upsc.gov.in/

hope this helped..................

with regards
roknits

Attached Files
File Type: docx nda eligibility,pattern,syllabus.docx(13.5 KB, 80 views)
19th June 2012, 10:06 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Being a Commerce candidate with 12th qualification, you are not eligible to apply for Indian Air Force through NDA entrance exam.

The candidate having completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics is only eligible to apply for Indian Air Force of NDA.

NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY(NDA) exam is conducted by UPSC twice every year for an entry in to three wings of NDA i.e. Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing.

Apart from educational qualification of 12th with PCM, the other eligibility for Indian Air Force of NDA is:-

The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male.
The candidate having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with PCM as subjects from a recognised Board with an age group of 16.5 to 19 years, is eligible tp apply for Indian Air Force of NDA.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

Being a Commerce candidate if you are interested for Defence Services then you can apply for Indian Army of NDA for which you are eligible to apply.

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
19th June 2012, 06:20 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

yes , you are eligible for NDA exam after Complete 12th stands with Commerce Course
NDA stands National Defense Academy
NDA exam conducted by UPSC twice in a year
The candidates must have complete a 12th stands from a recognized university & age limit between 16.5 to 19 years
The candidates must be a Indian & unmarried male person , physical fit

The selection process based on written examination , personal interview & Medical test
for more details http://www.upsc.gov.in
20th June 2012, 04:11 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

yes,you are eligible to join in AIR FORCE with commerce course.

If you want to join in AIR FORCE you need to crack the NDA exam this exam is conducted by the UPSC two times in a year.
The following shows the eligibility criteria for NDA exam.

ELIGIBILITY:

Candidate should be complete 12th standard from a recognized university.

Age limit for this exam is 16.5 to 19 years.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

Physically standard for Candidate.

SELECTION PROCESS:

Written exam

Interview

Medical test

For more information please visit the website www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST....
22nd June 2012, 09:43 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Iam sorry to say this you are not eligible for Indian airforce with commerce stream in 12th standard, For indian airforce you must have complete 12th standard with Physics, mathematics and chemistry subjects and there is no need to percentage to apply this exam.

To join in Indian airforce you must have to apply NDA(National Defence Service) exam and this exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) two times in every year.

NDA-I, and NDA-II.

Also in NDA two other wings with along Indian airforce they are Indian navy and Indian army.

12th standard is the qualification to apply these wings, but for navy and airforce those candidates must have PCM subjects in 12th standard.

Percentage is no required for this exam, so you can apply at any percentage of marks.

The candidate who are applying for this exam is must be a citizen of india or a subject of bhutan or a subject of nepal or a tibetian refugee who came over india permanently and also candidate should be a citizen of india.

One important this is that the candidate must be male and unmarried. Girls are not eligible for this exam

Selection process:-

Written exam,

SSB interview,

Medical test

If you want to apply indian army, the two exams for this year application procedure was closed so you can wait for next year notification.

For more information you can visit
www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
23rd June 2012, 11:18 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for the indian air force with commerce. But the candidate need the mathematics physics and chemistry subjects in 12th standard.

NDA stands for National Defence Service. This exam conducted by the union public service commission twice in a year.

That is

NDA-I

NDA-II

NDA has following three wings

Indian Army

Navy

Indian Air force

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Educational Qualification:

The candidate should complete the 12th standard from any recognized university.

The PCM subjects are need for the candidate in indian air force and navy exams.

The candidate no need to any percentage from this exam.

Age limit:

The candidate age limit should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

There is no relaxation criteria for the sc/st and obc candidates.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this exam.

Girls are not eligible for this exam.

Physical Standards:

The candidate should be physically fit for this exam.

SELECTION PROCESS:

Written test

SSB Interview

Medical test

for more details visit the website

http://www.upsc.gov.in

all the best.
25th June 2012, 11:16 PM
GURINDER BILLING

hello friend....!!!!

->Yes you can give the NDA II entrance exam after giving your class 12 board exam.

->girls are not eligible for NDA .

->unmarried man are eligible.

->Here is the eligibility criteria,please check the eligibility criteria:-

>You should be minimum 12 pass out
>age limit-16.5-19 yrs
>you should be an unmarried citizen of india

->Exam pattern:-

>paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
>paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
>part A is english of 200 marks
>part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
>so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session on the basis of which you are chosen,so,always prepare the interview session carefully and give it with full confidence.

ALL THE BEST....
For more information you can visit the official website i.g given as follows:-

www.upsc.gov.in
25th June 2012, 11:18 PM
GURINDER BILLING

hello friend....!!!!

->you can give the NDA II entrance exam after giving your class 12 board exam.

->girls are not eligible for NDA .

->unmarried man are eligible.

->Here is the eligibility criteria,please check the eligibility criteria:-

>You should be minimum 12 pass out
>age limit-16.5-19 yrs
>you should be an unmarried citizen of india

->Exam pattern:-

>paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
>paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
>part A is english of 200 marks
>part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
>so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session on the basis of which you are chosen,so,always prepare the interview session carefully and give it with full confidence.

ALL THE BEST....
For more information you can visit the official website i.g given as follows:-

www.upsc.gov.in
30th June 2012, 07:51 PM
tanveersandhu

My dear friend i don't think that you can go for AIR FORCE after 12th commerce. Because for going into Air Force you need to pass the NDA exam which is only for students who have passed 12th with mathematics and science. But you can go for Indian Army after your graduation or through other various options available. Thanks.
28th July 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i have completed 12th class with 50 marks and i`m from commarce.
what should i do?
plz tell me.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-join-air-force-after-passing-12th-class-50-marks-commerce-556170.html#ixzz21w8LgtVG
29th July 2012, 12:02 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to join Air force after passing 12th class with 50 marks in commerce?

hello,
My dear friend i don't think that you can go for AIR FORCE after 12th commerce. Because for going into Air Force you need to pass the NDA exam which is only for students who have passed 12th with mathematics and science. But you can go for Indian Army after your graduation or through other various options available. Thanks.

regards
vidh
29th July 2012, 03:33 AM
padmasree253

FRIEND,

You are not eligible to appear for the INDIAN AIR FORCE because you have not taken PHYSICS and MATHEMATICS as subjects in 11th and 12th class and commerce stream does't have theses subjects in 11th and 12th class.

So friend you cannot join INDIAN AIR FORCE but you are eligible to join INDIAN ARMY through NDA exam and it is also a great force and you will be handling guns.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE EXAM IS:

1)You should be a citizen of INDIA.

2)You should have done your 12th class from a recognized board.

3)A student appearing for the 12th class exams is also eligible to appear for the exams.

4)Your age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

5)You should be physically fit.

6)You must be a male and unmarried candidate.

7)If you wanted to join INDIAN NAVY or INDIA AIR FORCE then you can only apply for it if you have taken PHYSICS and MATHEMATICS as subjects in 11th and 12th class
8th August 2012, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i am vicky arora i am completed 12th class from commerce with math with 65% marks i want to join indian airforce what can i do please tell me
17th October 2012, 10:52 AM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Hi..........
Friend!!!!!!
You want to serve the nation, which is really appreciable ,.. I would like to inform you, you can apply for the INDIAN AIR FORCE (IAF) because only maths students with physics are eligible for appear in the NDA examination, Through which one can apply in INDIAN AIR FORCE , NAVAL ACADEMY & INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY (IMA).

The primary responsibility of IAF is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during a conflict with any nation.

In order to become a IAF officer, you must have to clear the post 12th examination, called NDA (NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY).
NDA exam is conducted by the UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC), every year for twice.

Educational requirements-

You must have 12th degree with PHYSICS & MATHS , also you must have scored at least 60% in 12th board examination,.
Otherwise , you can not apply for the INDIAN AIR FORCE & NAVAL ACADEMY, but you can still apply for INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY (IMA).

Exam pattern-

Age limit--

16.5-19 years for all candidates,.

physical requirements-

You must have Indian nationality with marital status unmarried.

You can also visit the official website for more information.

indianairforce.nic.in/

Exams dates--

Thank you!!!
~gamble~
19th March 2013, 02:14 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

[
B]My dear friend,

You can join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th with commerce if and only if you have completed with mathematics.Mathematics is compulsory to join Indian Air Force.

And if you want to join Indian Army then you can join without mathematics.But science stream or mathematics is compulsory to join Indian Air Force.So my friend if you have completed with commerce but without mathematics then you can not join Indian Air Force.

But if you have completed with mathematics then you can join Indian Air Force.You can apply fr any of the civil services after 12th through NDA entrance exam.NDA is conducted by UPSC and it held as twice in a year.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and it is an entrance exam which is given after completion of 12th with any of the stream with more than 50% marks under some recognized university or board.

You can join any of the civil service through it.There are three civil services which are under NDA.Those civil services are:

1.Indian Navy
2.Indian Air Force
3.Indian Military

You must be eligible for it.So you have to check the eligibility criteria for.Below is the eligibility criteria for NDA:

1.You must be an Indian.
2.Your age should lies between 16.5 to 19 years.
3.Your eye sight should be correct i.e.6/6.
4.Girls are not eligible for.
5.You must be physically fit.
6.Only unmarried males are eligible for it.
7.Your marks from 12th should be more than 50%.

Thank u!!
[/B]
20th September 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir may bi areforce join karna hai sir open bharti kab hai banarash may plese tel me sir .NEERAJ KUMAR CIASS_12 PAS 50%0 MARKS U.K BOARD OK MY CONTACT NO 9568459200 PLESE CAL ME SIR
25th February 2014, 01:37 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

For getting in the IAF wing, you need to write the Combined Defence Service Exam which is conducted by UPSC for recruitment to office cadre of the Army, Navy and Air force. Qualified candidates are interviewed by the Service Selection Board and after selection, they are sent to these institutes for training:

(a) Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun
(b) Naval Academy, Goa
(c) Air Force Academy, Begumpet, Hyderabad
(d) Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai
For attending IMA /OTA one needs a degree from a recognized University or equivalent while for the Naval Academy, B.Sc. with Physics and/or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering is mandatory. Incase of Air Force Academy, B.Sc. from a recognized University or equivalent with Physics and/or Mathematics as subjects or Bachelor of Engineering is needed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?