20th December 2015, 09:13 AM
dharavath asha jyothi

How to join Architecture after Diploma? How many years will it take to complete the education?

Someone explain me that how to join in architecture after completion of diploma and how many years will be the course can I join as lateral entry

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Architecture after studying diploma civil 3rd semester?
  2. Can I complete Architecture Diploma course within 2 years being a B.Sc(Mathematics) candidate?
  3. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  4. Can I join Government Job after passing diploma in Architecture?
  5. Procedure to join B.Arch after diploma in Architecture?
  6. Can I join Government Job after passing diploma in Architecture?
  7. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  8. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  9. Which colleges can I join for 3 years diploma in Architecture after doing B.Com and 1 year diploma in Architecture?
  10. Can I join Government Job after passing diploma in Architecture?
  11. Detailed information about Diploma in Architecture program for a candidate who has completed B.E.(CE) 10 years ago?
  12. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Architecture course in Mumbai on 10th basis?
  13. How to complete my B.E after completing diploma in ECE? How to join in distance education in Hyderabad or Visakhapatnam
  14. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join Architecture diploma course in Maharashtra after doing F.Y.Bsc?
  16. How to pursue B.Arch course after ITI or Polytechnic?
  17. Possibility to join Diploma in Architecture at any college of Bangalore if haven't appeared in PUC exam for diploma in Interior Design candidate?
  18. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Architecture course if completed 10th about 6 years ago? Fee structure of Architecture Diploma course?
21st December 2015, 12:46 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join Architecture after Diploma? How many years will it take to complete the education?

Yes Definitely you can apply for B.Architecture course after completing diploma in any field.

Eligibility Criteria:-You must have studied in Mathematics & Physics as one of the subjects in Diploma Course .You will have to qualify entrance exam .

Entrance Exams:-

1.AIEEE Examination
2.NATA Examination
3.IIT JEE Examination

Architecture Engineering Colleges:-

SRM University

BMS College of Engineering

Bharat Institute of Science & Technology

Chandigarh college of science and architecture
8th June 2020, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Architecture after Diploma? How many years will it take to complete the education?

How many years are there in architecture engineering after diploma in civil engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?