21st May 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Which courses are available to become Architecture student? Can I do Architecture after completing 12th?

which courses are available for becoming architechture? Can i do architechture course after completing 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  2. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  3. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  4. Best colleges/schools in India providing B.Arch degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which courses are available to become Architecture student? Can I do Architecture after completing 12th?
  6. Which private college can i get in India for B.Arch with AIEEE?
  7. Are there any courses related to Architecture available in GRE universities?
  8. Is it possible to do Masters in Architecture or Architecture combined with structural design in UK or USA after completing B.E Civil?
  9. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch? -- [New]
  10. Can I take admission in Architecture after completing SSC?
  11. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  12. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  13. How much percentage does a 12th student need to get admission for architecture college in Mumbai
  14. Which college can I get after scoring 93% in boards and 81 in NATA?
  15. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma architecture assistantship
  16. How can a B.Tech student move to Architecture?
  17. Courses in Architecture and Planning after 12th in Commerce and Maths?
  18. What should I do after completing Architecture course?
23rd May 2012, 11:32 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses are available to become Architecture student? Can I do Architecture after completing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which courses are available for becoming architechture? Can i do architechture course after completing 12th?
If you are willing to make your career in Architecture, you may pursue Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch). To be eligible for the course, you must pass your higher secondary level of examination with a minimum of 50% marks, with Mathematics as one of the major subject. Before you could register for the course at good and reputed institutes, you will have to qualify an entrance examination.

The two major entrance examination conducted on national level in India are:
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
All India Engineering Entrance Examination

Apart from these two examinations, various other examinations are conducted on state level and even there some institutes which conducts their own entrance examination. So, basically, depending upon the requirement of the Institute, you will have to qualify a particular entrance examination but most of the Institutes do accepts the score of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) and All India Engineering Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?