18th September 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

How to join Army after studying in engineering in electronics and telecommunication

Hallow. I am studing in enggineering in electronics and telecomunication last year, i will join the army. So tell me which post for my education.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Army while studying in engineering in electronics and telecommunication in last year
  2. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. How to join Indian Army after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. How to join Army after passing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  5. Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication? -- [New]
  6. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  8. How to join Indian Army after B.Tech. in Electronics and Electrical engineering?
  9. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  10. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  11. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  12. How can I join Indian Air Force for officer post while studying UG course in electronics and telecommunication department
  13. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
  14. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  15. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  16. How to prepare for IAS entrance test after studying for B.E 2nd year in electronics and telecommunication?
  17. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  18. How to join Sound Engineering course after studying electrical and electronics engineering
4th March 2013, 05:03 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Army after studying in engineering in electronics and telecommunication

HI,
You join Army it's good. You join army throw Technical Graduate course and Sort service commission [10 year service] and Combined defence service exam .

Technical Graduate Course :
It is permanent scheme . It exam conducted by Indian Army . In this scheme you apply for Direct SSB interview .
Eligibility : Bachelor degree in engineering . Age limit : 20 to 27 year .

Sort Service Commission [10 year service]
: It exam conducted by Indian Army . In this exam you apply for Direct SSB interview .
Eligibility : Bachelor degree in engineering . Age limit : 20 to 27 year .

Combined defence service exam : It exam conducted by union public service commission . In this exam you apply for two scheme for joining army .
1. Indian military academy : Graduation from a recognized university . Age limit : 19 to 24 year .
2. Officer training academy : Graduation from a recognized university . Age limit : 19 to 25 year

Best of luck.................................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?