14th June 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

How to join B.Com(General)?

hello!i wanna study b.com [generals] if i study this what is my future please reply me.

23rd August 2012, 07:24 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join B.Com(General)?

Candidates having completed XII class in commerce can apply for B.Com degree. After completion of the course, you can search for accounting jobs in banks or other financial institutions. After completion of the course, you can apply for M.Com degree or MBA degree in Finance. M.Com graduates can get in to the role of Junior Accountant Officer in BSNL. Other than this, PG holders in finance/commerce can find rewarding jobs in PSU, government departments, banks, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?